Buttercream Wild Flowers Cake
Spring is upon us and the flowers are bloom. This cake reflects all that natural beauty but with a wild touch.
In this workshop, you will prepare our signature Swiss Meringue buttercream, with which you will learn how to stack and cover you cake to perfection We will then work with colours in the buttercream, to create natural colours the gorgeous flower decorations, which we will be creating by using a variety of piping techniques which we will cover in-depth.
Those with some experience of piping will find this workshop easier, however the class is suitable for all levels as we teach as if its everyones first time.
In this workshop you will learn
- how to make our classic vanilla sponge cake
- how to make swiss meringue buttercream and how to add flavour
- how to cut, fill, stack and cover a cake
- how to colour buttercream, learning about what colours work well together
- how to use a piping bag, learning about different piping tips and the different styles of flowers you can create
- how to decorate the cake with a high standard finish
Each participant will decorate their own cake and take it home to enjoy!
You will be working on pre-made cakes. Prices do not include VAT.
**In the event of a national lockdown which forces us to close the studio, you will be credited the value of the class to use on a future workshop. no refunds.**