Naked Cake with Fresh Flowers
A naked cake isn’t just beautiful and elegant, but it’s also an essential stage in cake decorating for all our designed cakes.
In this workshop, you will prepare our signature Swiss Meringue buttercream, with which you will learn how to stack and crumb coat your cake to perfection. We will then work with fresh flowers and show how to prepare them correctly and safely for applying to cakes. This workshop is suitable for everyone but especially for beginner cake decorators as we teach the foundations of decorating a cake!
In this workshop you will learn
- how to make our classic vanilla sponge cake
- how to make swiss meringue buttercream and how to add flavour
- how to cut, fill, stack and cover a cake
- how to prepare fresh flowers to apply to a cake
- how to decorate the cake with a high standard finish
Each participant will decorate their own cake and take it home to enjoy!
You will be working on pre-made cakes. Prices do not include VAT.
**In the event of a national lockdown which forces us to close the studio, you will be credited the value of the class to use on a future workshop. no refunds.**