Lag B’Omer Bonfire Cake
We’ve taken bonfires to a whole new level. Our Lag B’Omer bonfire cake is a chocolatey delight topped with a selection of toppings which resemble an actual fire.
For those who are new to cake decorating or want to try out a new technique we will be teaching many techniques in this class including working with chocolate ganache, drying fruit and isomalt.
This class is suitable for all levels of cake decorating. In this workshop you will learn:
- how to make our classic chocolate sponge cake
- how to cut your sponge cakes evenly
- how to make ganache and use it to fill, stack and coat the cake
- how to texture the ganache on the outside of the cake
- how to colour and dry apple slices
- how to make an isomalt sail
- how to decorate the cake to a high standard
Each participant will decorate their own cake and take it home to enjoy!
You will be working on pre-made cakes. Prices do not include VAT.
**In the event of a national lockdown which forces us to close the studio, you will be credited the value of the class to use on a future workshop. no refunds.**