The Terms and Conditions
Terms Of Service
CAKES, COOKIES, CLASS AND PARTY BOOKINGS
1)You can make a booking for a class using the online booking system via the website, over the phone or via email.
2)Party, group and private bookings must be made via
3) By paying for a class either in full or as a deposit, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
4) Refunds are not available once payment has been made under any circumstances, even if the confirmation has not been sent out. Please check the dates and times carefully before you book. Classes are booked many months in advance and any late cancellations mean that a place may have been denied to another student. This applies to any class bookings, group bookings, parties or gift vouchers.
5) All class bookings are bound by these terms and conditions whether made online, over the phone, email or in person. If you have class credit, under any circumstances, this is valid for 60 days. Money or goods cannot be exchanged for class credit under any circumstances.
6) In the unlikely event that Baker Street TLV has to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. We may also offer a place on another date of the same class, or a suitable alternative if this is not a convenient date. If neither is appropriate, a full refund will be given.
7) Baker Street TLV cannot be held liable for any money spent by students, such as travel, accommodation etc. If Baker Street TLV has to cancel a class and you have already made travel purchases, we would only be able to refund you for the price you paid for the class.
8) A place is not secure until a full payment has been made and you have received a confirmation by email from Baker Street TLV. You should wait to receive an email confirmation from Baker Street TLV (within 48 hours of payment received) before making travel arrangements.
9) If you have made a booking and no class place is available, Baker Street TLV will notify you and offer to transfer to another class or refund your payment.
10) We cannot hold class places pending payment under any circumstances.
11) Instalment payments are an option for class bookings if requested. If you pay by instalments, your place is secured once you have paid your deposit. If you later fail to make the instalments balance payment by the due date, then you will lose your deposit and any prior payments. Your booking and deposit will be forfeited if you do not pay your instalments by the agreed date and your space will be offered out to any interested party.
GROUP, PRIVATE AND PARTY BOOKINGS
12) The minimum requirement of numbers for group/private/party bookings is 10 people. The pricing given will be based on this minimum number.
13) Full payment for parties and group bookings is due 3 days before the event. If group members are unable to attend the event, Baker Street must be notified 7 days before the event to claim a refund. Refunds cannot be given after this date. Refunds for absent members can only be given if the group is over the minimum requirement of numbers.
14) Special dietary requirements. If a class or party member has special dietary requirements, Baker Street TLV must be notified at the time of booking. Baker Street TLV may not be able to accommodate this if notified any later. Cakes can be made gluten free, however all cakes contain dairy and eggs. Please note that Baker Street TLV is not an allergen free environment.
15) Student age. The minimum age for students in the classes is 14 years old unless stated otherwise. For younger children, a paying adult must accompany them.
16) Arriving late. If you arrive more than one hour late for your class, you will be unable to join the class as you will be too far behind and this would be unfair to the other students. In this instance you would lose your booking and would not be able to transfer to a later date. Please ensure plenty of time when planning your journey.
17) Baker Street TLV designs. By purchasing a class place you are welcome to copy the designs from that class for the purpose of your own cake making. If you host classes or intend to host classes, you are strictly prohibited from using the designs you learn in a Baker Street TLV class, whether is be to advertise or to teach.
18) Cakes & Cookies are hand made products, therefore multiple items will not be identical. Baker Street TLVreserves the right to change a design if she feels the end result would benefit from this.
19) All personal property brought into the classroom is done so at your own risk. We take no responsibility for lost, stolen or broken property while you are on our premises or after you have left the premises.
20) We do not under any circumstances allow our workshops to be recorded in full by any means. You are more than welcome to photograph your own work, video and share on social media. We may take photographs during the class, and if you do not wish to be photographed, please tell us at the time. We may use these photographs on our website or social media, but are not limited to these.
21) Gift Vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards Baker Street TLV classes, however Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Guest Tutors Classes.
22) Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date shown at time of purchase. This can be the date the Gift Voucher is actually given, rather than the date the purchase is made.
23) Date of class to be arranged by mutual agreement depending on availability.
24) Purchasing a Gift Voucher does not guarantee the recipient a place in any of our classes without prior contact. The recipient must contact Baker Street TLV to confirm the class they would like to attend, the space will then be confirmed via email.
25)The Gift Voucher has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash, goods or services.
26) If the full value of the Gift Voucher is not used, no change will be given. Baker Street TLV can however keep a credit on your account for the remaining amount for 12 months to go towards another class.
27) All applications for the hiring of the studio must be made in the first instance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
28) Studio space must be left in reasonable state at the end of the clients booking to avoid additional cleaning charges (at discretion of Baker Street TLV).
29) A non-returnable deposit of 200 NIS or full amount, whichever is lower will be required on booking. If the application is not granted, the deposit will be refunded. If the application is granted, the balance of the charge must be paid not later than 28 days before the date that the premises are required.
30) The hirer shall not sublet the hiring.
31) If Baker Street TLV property or equipment is wilfully or negligently damaged or stolen during a hire session, their replacement cost is payable by the hirer.
32) Baker Street TLV will not share or use any personal information for any other reason than that permitted by the customer.
33) Baker Street TLV will not save or store credit card information given to them by customers/participants.
34) Baker Street TLV (Georgia Green and Lee’at Gentely) are not liable for any risk, danger, injury or damages to any person or property of that person that visits and/or participates at the studio. All risks are accepted by the participant. 9